Friday, April 6, 2018

Marathon Skirt Poll

Disclaimer: I am an ambassador for Skirt Sports.

Pick the Skirt! Comment on the blog with the name of the skirt I should wear.

I can't decide between two styles of Skirt Sports skirts for my first marathon.

I'll be running the Gate City Marathon on May 20th. Historically it has been hot on that day.

The print has already been decided, I love BUBBLY! I'm not sure on shirt right now, I'm hoping that we do another batch of 2020 Vision Quest shirts like we did last year. (Hint! Hint! I'm in the picture at the bottom of the post I linked to.).

Here are the choices (pictures are taken from the Skirt Sports website)!

Gym Girl Ultra - I already have one. Mine is a few years old and if you follow me on instragram, I've been wearing it a bunch recently with tights over the shorties. The newer model has grippers to help keep the shorties in place and I hear rumor it has bigger pockets.
Image from Skirt Sports Website.
My GGU and blue socks


Go Longer Skirt - I don't have one yet, but I like everything I have worn from this company.  It is around 3 inches longer than the Gym Girl Ultra.

Image from Skirt Sports Website


Other parts of my outfit will be knee high compression socks in pink, light blue or black with blue stripes, unless I get a new pair before the race.

Help? Vote in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment