Thursday, February 15, 2018

Running Nashua

Recently I saw a runner make a comment that they had finished "running their town" and it sparked an idea.

Why not challenge myself to run every road in Nashua? What better way to know the entire town, then to run all of it?

Conveniently I have GPS maps of most of my runs here in Nashua dating back to 2014, so knowing where I've run was simple, all I needed was a good map.

Thank you City of Nashua website. You can download your own PDF of the map here.

Next problem, if I want to be able to read the map it is going to need to be bigger than a single sheet of paper.

A quick trip to staples with the file on a USB drive and I now have a blueprint sized printout in black and white of the entire city, all super affordable.

A little time with a pink high lighter and my run tracking program, and I can now see where I have some serious runs to do here in Nashua.


No comments:

Post a Comment