Monday, February 5, 2018

I'm a Tea Drinker

This post contains a link to my party and an affiliate link. I make a commission/host credits for purchases made through the links in this post. These types of links are indicated by an *. You can contact Mary through that link to host your own party.

Tea has always been a part of my life. In my childhood it was something I drank with my Nana. I remember clearly the mug sitting on the small plate with a small paper towel square between.  We‘d add milk and sugar. Often it was Red Rose tea so we’d have the tiny ceramic figures decorating the kitchen.

Jack loves to share tea with me. He's super careful with the china tea cups.

At some point I discovered the health benefits of green tea and started drinking that, plain.

In 2015, my good friend Mary Bacon introduced me to Steeped Tea. Which was great because yummy tea, and horrible because now I couldn’t go back to the cheap tea bags, no seriously I can’t have bag green tea anymore, it tastes terrible.

I talk about tea the way many of my friends talk about beer or wine. I still drink coffee in the morning, but all other times, it's tea. I joke, I need a shirt that says "Will Run for Tea!" 

Here are my favorite Steeped Tea Products.  I tend to host a party twice a year to go along with the Fall/Winter Catalog and the Spring/Summer catalog. If you want to order, please use this link.  Make sure you select Direct Shipping. If you don’t the items won’t ship until the party closes and they’ll ship to my office, which could make picking things up more difficult. If you don't already have one, I'm a huge fan of a temp controlled electric kettle*.



Order Tea* Here! Or contact Mary Bacon and let her know you are ordering on my party. When you order make sure you select Direct Shipping, that way your order will be shipped ASAP and to you, not me when the party closes (possibly months from now). She has a group on facebook where we share recipes with tea. She offers online parties so you don't need to be local to schedule your own and earn host credits.

Black Teas
Christmas Chai – Fall/Winter only.
Blood Orange Sunrise

Green Tea
Classic Sencha
Wintermint – Fall/Winter only

Matcha 
Matcha (plain)
Mocha Matcha
Gingerbread Matcha – Fall/Winter only

Herbal Tea
This is by far and away my favorite category of teas 
Lemon Ginger Tea Tox
Hot Yoga
Tummy Troubles
Nettle Greek Mountain
Immunity Booster

Fruit & Vegetable Tea 
Tangy Ginger Carrot
Italian Orange Soda

Cosmopolitan

No comments:

Post a Comment