Monday, March 12, 2018

Week 9 Starts, Quick Update in Pictures!

My husband kindly hung my map up on the wall and I've been coloring it in nearly weekly. I suspect once the weather improves I'll start exploring even more. Sunday I found a road of new houses that isn't even on this map.




Marathon Training update in spreadsheet format.
Green = Done!
Blue = Done + 1 pr more miles;
Yellow = Less than planned miles
Red = Did not do


Last weeks training was hard for me. I was riding the struggle bus, then we had horrible weather and I simply did not want to leave the house. I did do a 50 minute Tae bo video in my living room followed by Minecraft yoga with my sons. Thank you Cosmic Kids! 

I've missed my strength training classes for the last 2 weeks, because of "reasons", which generally fluctuate between snow days, vacation days, and children with mild fevers. I've continued to do some stuff at home but no where near the same intensity as at the gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment